DOT.TK

June 01, 2008

Balladeer's Birthday 1-6-'54_1-6-'08

Today is Balladeer's birthday and as a gift to myself I've redone the Blog a little bit, hope you like it.
The past 6 years have been a real struggle but it looks like there's a light beginning to shine at the end of the tunnel.

I'm starting my new job on Monday, after having concentrated for the past 6 years on raising my four youngest kids.

"What Would I Have Done Without These Great Songs and All The Other Great Music Blogs and P2P sites on the Net"

THANKS ALL

"Music & our Savior have kept me sane these years"

sorry, don't have an acceptable picture of my two oldest daughters, if I posted the ones I do have they won't talk to me for a long time :-)
IF I COULD
for
RAGNA_LUDMILLA_JEAN-PAUL_SORAYA_SHANTAE_NATHANIEL

No comments: