DOT.TK

November 26, 2007

Millie & Roy - Starlite (Wirl LP 1016) from The Most Of Millie and The Boys




Millicent Smith and Roy Panton formed a successful duo during the 60's.

Both had success with other singing partners.





Milly also teamed up with Owen Gray, Winston and Jackie Edwards while Roy sang with Eric Morris, Cornell Campbell, Yvonne Adams, Annette, Hyacinth & Patsy Dodd.




Some other great ballads by Millie and her Boys are; My Desire, The Vow, That's How Strong My Love Is, This Is My Story, I'll Never Believe In You.



Millie & Roy Panton - Starlite

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! I don't suppose you've any more information on the Millie & The Boys WIRL LP - I've never come across it before and it looks fascinating!

Anonymous said...

GREAT TUNE !!!
I suppose you have this fantastic LP..if yes you're a lucky man !!
SERIOUS !!

All my best for your excellent blog!

Saludos

Sardinya