DOT.TK

October 26, 2007

James Dudley & The Dee Jays - What A Man Will Do(When He Loves A Woman) Chess 1995a

This song is something in the style of Bobby Patterson's "Let Them Talk". A nice ballad with some great organ sweetly going through the song. The flip of which you can see a scan is not bad too. Done by a duo Peter & Leon (probably band members). I could not find any information on this duo.According to my info (which I could not check) James Dudley also recorded as James Dee on Enrica.

Get It Here: James Dudley What A Man Will Do

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That song reminds me so much of "When A Man Loves A Woman." I am quite sure this is no coincidence ...


Inge

Ben The Balladeer said...

Yes I agree,it does in the beginning with the organ, but the moment he starts rapping this changes. It's got more of other soul hits, a bit of For Your Precious Love (Oscar Toney)and some moments it reminds me of Making Love of Clarence Carter somewhere in the song.